Question:
what kind of identification do i need to travel to america by plane from canada. do i need a passport?
azn_kakashi
2006-03-15 17:47:53 UTC
i was born in canada and am not a green card citizen
Four answers:
italbook@snet.net
2006-03-15 17:56:05 UTC
Yes, according to the new & upcoming immigration & travel laws. Anyone who desires to enter the United States must have a govt. visa, or a valid passport. This goes into effect for all entrants to the USA on Dec. 31, 2006
redunicorn
2006-03-15 17:49:03 UTC
I beleive you need a passport these days. Call the US embassy to get the official news.
2006-03-15 17:49:07 UTC
I'm not entirely sure of the laws, but it's certainly easiest if you have a passport.
2006-03-15 17:52:17 UTC
We don't want no Canadian terrorists!