Question:
Want to buy a small airport. Where can I find this at??
2006-03-05 11:30:32 UTC
Want to buy a small airport. Where can I find this at??
Four answers:
Grammar=Fun
2006-03-05 12:25:25 UTC
If you're looking to buy something that's already built, there are a couple of places to go. Every once in a while something like this comes up on eBay. The standard place to find things like this is in Trade-a-Plane. http://www.trade-a-plane.com/

I know that the website for Roy Williams Airport (L80) has seemed for a long time to suggest that it is for sale.

One variation on the theme is to buy a house at a residential airpark. In that case, you would be sharing the airport with owners of other homes.

Or, if you want something really private, you could buy a piece of land and build your own airport.
presidentrichardnixon
2006-03-07 16:18:50 UTC
Probably easier to make your own. Get some asphalt and a long strip of land.
Knowledge Seeker
2006-03-05 21:38:44 UTC
google
blademan82002