Question:
Why most of the International flights take off and land at night hours?
efriend100
2006-02-26 21:53:36 UTC
Why most of the International flights take off and land at night hours?
Four answers:
Libby Loves to Write
2006-02-26 21:58:23 UTC
I agree with the first answer, but it sure does make it rough on one's friends/family picking up and dropping off...I do like having a full day with my loved ones, though, before departing.
cyanne2ak
2006-02-26 21:54:36 UTC
This is for the comfort of the passenger. The flights are generally VERY long and it is much easier to adjust to a new time zone by sleeping through the time change. It also makes the flight seem a lot shorter! :)
johnhunt70
2006-02-27 01:20:31 UTC
Agree with the first answer, and also airports charge a take-off and landing fee, cheaper at night and early morning.
limatsaurabh
2006-02-27 07:15:14 UTC
In day time air turbulence more than that in night, so it is generally preffered to do take off and landing during evening or night time